The owners of Silveretteaustralia.com; Silveretteasia.com, its subsidiaries, related entities and affiliates (“Silveretteaustralia.com; Silveretteasia.com“, “we“, “us“, “our“) respect your privacy and we are committed to comply with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (“Act“), the Act’s Australian Privacy Principals (“APP“) and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679
INFORMATION COVERED BY THIS POLICY
This policy covers all personal information collected and used by Silveretteaustralia.com; Silveretteasia.com. In this policy, “personal information” means information or pieces of information that could identify you. This includes information such as your name, address, username, or email address, but could also include information such as your IP address, or information about your preferences and shopping habits.
- We use your personal information to allow us to provide the services you ask us for.
- We will only share your information with other companies if this is necessary to provide our service to you (for example, to deliver products we will need to share your address with a postal service). We share the minimum amount of information for the relevant purpose. Those we share your information with are not allowed to use it to try to sell their own services to you.
- We do not sell, provide, or allow your Information to be viewed by any person not engaged or employed by us without your prior consent.
- We will only send you information about our own products and services and those of group companies and selected partners if you have given us permission to. Bear in mind that if you choose not to receive this information, you may miss out on offers and deals.
- how and why we collect and use your personal information.
- how we use this information and to whom the information may be disclosed.
- our commitment to respecting and protecting the privacy of people who use our website and our services.
What personal information we collect and how we use it
PROVIDING YOU WITH GOODS AND SERVICES
We collect personal information from you in a number of ways, mainly when you buy goods or services and from the way you use our website. This personal information will include your name, date of birth, delivery and billings address, email address and phone numbers. We will use this personal information to help us meet your order; deliver the goods and services to you and to give you the information you need to track your order.
GETTING TO KNOW YOU BETTER
We also collect information about our customers and prospective customers from other organisations, such as marketing agencies. We use this information to help us get to know you better and to enable us to provide better service.
We will use this information, as well as the other information we collect about you, to improve the quality of our website, as well as improving the personal information we hold about you. This helps us to understand you, so we can send you marketing messages that should be relevant to you (unless you have told us that you do not to want to receive marketing from us). We will also put this information (which does not identify you) with other information so that we can use all the information we have to help us understand our customers and prospective customers better, including helping to predict which of our services may be of interest to them. We may share your information with our marketing service providers to help us identify prospective customers.
Please note that we will only send you marketing information about our own products and services and those of our group companies and selected partners, if you have given us permission to do so (you have to tell us if you want us to send you marketing information). We will not sell your information to anyone else, for any reason. You can opt out of remarketing services by visiting https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated.
OUR SERVICE PROVIDERS
Sometimes we use other organisations (service providers) to help us provide our services and improve them, including:
- delivering your orders and providing emails or texts so you can track your order;
- sending letters and marketing material;
- carrying out market research; and
- helping us to analyse anonymous information about customers.
Where we need to share information with our service providers, we give them only the minimum amount they need to provide services to us and you. Those we share your information with are not allowed to use it to try to sell their own services to you. They are all bound by privacy policies that at a minimum mirror ours.
WHEN USING OUR WEBSITE
We may collect information about you as you are using our website, such as information about your browser, your location, the country you are visiting from, your IP address, which areas of our website you visit and what links you click on etc. We may use the information we collect about you, after making it anonymous, to create statistics which we then share with others including ad networks, search engines and providers of analysis services.
All the personal information we collect about you is stored by us or by our service providers on our behalf in a legally compliant manner, consistent with industry best practice.
If you no longer want to receive marketing information in a particular way, or receive any marketing at all, you can change your mind at any time. You can change your preferences by contacting us via email at email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org use unsubscribe link at the end of every email we send you.
GIVING INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
As well as sharing your information with our group companies and giving our service providers information to help us provide our products and services to you, we may give your information to others (third parties) in the following circumstances.
- If we are selling any business or assets, in which case we may give your personal information to the prospective buyer of such business or asset.
- If we, or most of our assets, are taken over by a third party (as your personal information may be one of those assets).
If we have to provide or share your personal information in order to:
- meet any legal obligation or a request from a court or the police;
- protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers or others.
This may involve sharing information for the purposes of preventing fraud, carrying out identity and age-related checks, and reducing credit risks
Our website may contain links to third parties’ websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of those websites.
Cross Border Disclosure
Personal Information may be disclosed to our service providers, including service providers which are located outside of Australia for the purpose of us providing services and marketing material to you. Except in some circumstances where we may rely on an exemption under the Act or other law, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that that the privacy of your Personal Information is addressed in any service agreement with our service providers.
The security of your personal information is very important to us, and we take all appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help protect it from being seen or shared by people or organisations not authorized to receive it. Personal Electronic Information provided to Silveretteaustralia.com; silveretteasia.com will be stored on servers located in Australia. Physical copies of Personal Information provided may be kept in storage rooms with restricted access. When sending your personal information to a third party in order to provide goods or services you have ordered through our website, we will use reasonable ways of keeping your personal information secure.
How can Silveretteaustralia.com; Silveretteasia.com customers ensure the accuracy and rectification in regard to their Personal Information?
When Personal Information is provided to us by you, you warrant that the Personal Information given is accurate, current and complete and undertake to maintain the accuracy, currency and completeness of the Information which we retain. You also warrant that you have authority to provide this Personal Information to us.
Registered customers can view and alter the Personal Information they have provided by logging in with their username and password and accessing their account information. The Personal Information we retain includes patient profiles, addresses, and past orders. Access to this Personal Information by our staff can only be performed by staff members with a secure password, with access only granted when required. Access to this Information is recorded by log files to track unauthorised access and modifications.
Can Silveretteaustralia.com; silveretteasia.com customers order with anonymity?
As Silveretteaustralia.com; Silveretteasia.com requires a physical address to deliver parcels to and a signature on delivery, anonymity cannot be assured. Customers may use a pseudonym for the purpose of registering for marketing information only.
How can Silveretteaustralia.com; Silveretteasia.com customers’ information be removed from our database?
If at any stage a Silveretteaustralia.com; Silveretteasia.com customer would like their Personal Information removed from our database, we require an email with the username, password and identifying information and the customers file will be deleted from our records. Please send to: info@Silveretteaustralia.com; email@example.com
What Are COOKIES
- Technical information, including your IP address, your login information, browser type and version, device identifier, location and time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, page response times, and download errors;
- Information about your visit, including the websites you visit before and after our site and products you viewed or searched for;
- Length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
Also, emails that we send as part of our marketing programs use clear gifs (web beacons). These tell us whether the email has been opened. Web beacons can be turned off by not “enabling images” in an email.
A cookie is a piece of data that a website places on your browser when you visit the website. A cookie can store a range of information.
We use various technologies to collect this information, including cookies and web beacons, and when we say “cookies” we mean all of these technologies. Note that disabling some cookie categories may impact your experience of our site.
You can also delete cookies that have already been set. You can opt out of cookies by
HOW YOU CAN MANAGE COOKIES?
The help function within your browser should tell you how to do this.
Alternatively, you may wish to visit www.aboutcookies.org, which contains comprehensive information on how to refine or remove cookies on a wide variety of desktop browsers.
This policy was last updated on 14-01-2022.